Monday, July 25, 2005

Hat

I usually don't discuss stuff like this in my blog, but I wanted to share this. I would post a picture if I had one, and I really wish I had one.

My son (age almost 3) sometimes gets in a mood that he doesn't feel like getting dressed. Yesterday morning I had his clothes laid out for him after a bath, including his pullups since he's not quite potty-trained yet. "Come on, my boy, time to get dressed so we can go to the park." I stepped out of the room for a moment, and when I came back he was jumping on the bed, grinning, completely naked. Except he had the pullup on his head, perfectly aligned, pulled down to his eyebrows and all the way over his ears. He ran around like that for 10 minutes before I could get him dressed.

It was about the funniest thing I have ever seen.

6 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 05:06:00 AM, Blogger Andy Ternay said...

That is great! Ours is just now learning to smile. Take care!

 
At 7/26/2005 02:24:00 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks Phil for sharing your cool little moment, have an awesome day!

 
At 7/26/2005 06:11:00 PM, Blogger dAAve said...

Well, you're gonna just have to get a damn camera.

 
At 7/27/2005 07:28:00 PM, Blogger existentialist said...

Yes get a camera. I blogged about my daughter's half naked moment this morning on my blog, but then deleted it. Next time I won't. By the way, we share a common interest in alcoholics. Hi I am Olympiada.

 
At 7/28/2005 07:38:00 AM, Blogger Grace said...

You need a camera, that shot sounds like the classic to keep to show his first girlfiend!

 
At 7/29/2005 07:02:00 AM, Blogger Recovery Road London said...

Nice one! Good lad! I like his style.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home