Friday, December 29, 2006

Routine Mendacity

Have you ever told a lie so routinely, so continuously, for so long that you didn't even recognize the lie any more? No? Liar.

In the spirit of rigorous honesty, I have reset the little cigarette recovery timer in the upper right corner to zero.

No, it's not my only routine and continuous lie.

No, I'm not going to tell you about the rest of them. Unless you want to be my sponsor. And if you want to be my sponsor: no, I will not wash your car, give you rides, or lend you money.

I feel much better now. Thanks for letting me share.

Time for a smoke break.

3 Comments:

At 12/29/2006 05:27:00 PM, Blogger dAAve said...

LOL

 
At 12/31/2006 05:48:00 PM, Blogger Trudging said...

I am so glad that you are posting again.

 
At 1/02/2007 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Happy New Year Phil, I'm back posting too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home